Formally recognised as ‘Outstanding’ for Quality Assurance by the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
The Company offers a wide range of training, consultancy advice and support to the aviation industry both in the UK and overseas.
Clients include:- Airports, International Airlines both scheduled and charter, Security companies, Inflight Suppliers, Airport Suppliers, Fuel Suppliers, Known Suppliers, Cargo companies, Independents and Company Training departments.
Delivery of DfT aviation security Initial and Recurrent courses including:-
Aviation Security Manager
General Security Awareness Training (GSAT)
Aircrew Instructors Course
Additional security related courses in Behavioural Detection
Aviation Safety Training courses including:
Standard Operating Procedures
Development courses including:
Senior Management Coaching
Senior Crew development
Train the Trainer
Consultancy including but not limited to:
Airport Security Programmes
Air Carrier Security Programmes
SeMS (Security Management Systems)
Our Approach to Business
- We operate within professional standards and ethical guidelines in everything we do.
- We invest time in understanding customer and stakeholder issues through detailed scoping exercises involving desk research and in depth interviews to gain an understanding of how your business operates.
- We are committed to investing in the development of your people to grow in-house expertise, skills and knowledge to support your talent pipeline.
- We are flexible in our approach to ensure that solutions remain fit for the future – our experience tells us that conditions can change during an assignment, but we work with you to adapt the approach to ensure we add value.
- We are sensitive to the impact of change on individuals and teams, yet not afraid to offer constructive challenge when appropriate.
- We are progressive and remain up to date and relevant.